Sunday, May 22, 2011

Positivity

Sing it Selena!!

"Who says you're not star potential,
Who says you're not presidential,
Who says you can't be in movies,
Listen to me, listen to me,
Who says you don't pass the test,
Who says you can't be the best?"


((psst.. guess what? you can be it all))




This week has been the most stress-free week in a long while. I'm feeling apprehensive about next week, when classes start again :(
I get so wrapped up with classes and work that I sometimes forget about the small promises I make to people, like going to yoga with Joy. If it wasn't for facebook keeping all our posts, I wouldn't have remembered :P

So to few more days of 

R - E - L - A - X - I - N - G and allowing for my holey mouth to heal (i.e. wisdom tooth extraction)

1 comment:

Frankeh said...

(o: glad you're relaxing!!

also i hope your wisdom tooth hole makes a speedy recovery!!