Saturday, November 27, 2010

On the drive from lunch with my little sis today, I bought up the topic of "haters". Have you ever noticed hateful comments on different celebrities' videos, posts, etc? I am a huge fan of Taylor Swift. I like to listen to her songs and reminisce in the memories that her lyrics and melodies bring me. A lot of people like to comment on how she can't sing and how she sucks, blah blah blah. My sister told me that this one girl decided to strip one of Taylor Swift's song down to just her acoustic guitar and how it was basically the same chords over and over again. What I don't understand is why people like to spend their time posting hateful comments. What satisfaction does it give them? I for one am not a fan of Miley Cyrus' but I don't go watch her videos and then post a mean comment. If I don't like their music, then I stay away, it's as simple as that.

1 comment:

Frankeh said...

it makes people feel better to have others hate the same things they hate.

people like it when others agree with them, so they will go out of their reach to get others to have the same mindset.

sadly most people fall into that category and will stay that way.