Monday, June 28, 2010

Never again will I work for the Academic Advantage. I can't believe the amount of paperwork they have tutors complete, plus the many glitches in their stupid system. No one ever picks up at the company and they reply to e-mails at the slowest pace and I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN PAID! 3 separate websites to sign into with different user names and passwords, and once you get past the log-in you're faced with documents that you have to retrieve which you can't even find... then I must make more than one trip to my student's house to get their parent's signatures, freaking ridiculous.. seriously never again. I enjoy tutoring but I really can't stand the Academic Advantage manages things. They're not helpful at all!! Since this is a country of free speech and this is my blog, I can rant all I want about them.

1 comment:

Frankeh said...

Do: they suck.

and yes. free speech is good <o: